Looking after our community even when working from home
We have added two new menu items on the Nexus Portal that are designed to give you great work-from-home resources at your fingertips.
We have added two new sections to our Nexus tenant portal to reflect the current work situation. The On-Demand and Remote Life sections are filled with useful activities, resources and videos to keep both you and the family entertained, informed and productive while we navigate this new working environment.
There is plenty to see and do, but we’ve compiled some of our favourites from each section below.
We’re helping bring balance to your work-from-home life with access to exclusive content. Browse our library of virtual experiences including workouts, meditation sessions, and videos.
In On-Demand, you’ll find:
- Resources for the kids, such as Risky Kids, a program which builds kids’ resilience and physical literacy through exciting, interesting and non-prescriptive movement. Get your kids started on these videos!
- Great home workouts like Bodhi & Ride’s new Bodhi @ Home fitness classes, or a range of free yoga, Pilates, dance classes, HIIT and more.
- Guided meditation sessions to help you find your calm.
- Fender Play video guitar tutorials so you can learn an extra skill while staying home, and loads of other activities to keep you entertained.
Discover everything you need to thrive at home in one place. Find products and services to make working and living at home more comfortable, productive, and entertaining.
Remote Life includes a range of resources under the following topics:
- Home Office – Set yourself up for the optimum work-from-home experience with products and tips recommended with your health and space in mind.
- Wellness – Discover products and services to support your health and wellbeing at home.
- Pantry – Find options for home delivery to restock your shelves while discovering delicious new products.
- Kids Corner – Kids home from school? Find games and products designed to teach and entertain.
- Entertainment – Stay social with the latest apps and social games designed to keep us connected.
- Upskill– Discover a range of online courses and tutorials to train your brain and learn extra skills to help your career, or just for fun.
In addition to these new resources, we’ll also be posting live-streamed events on our Events tab, so keep your eyes peeled.